Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Dominican Republic - REMOTE (Contract)
Luxury Retreats, now the luxury arm of Airbnb, runs a program whereby each home listed is inspected and certified to ensure adherence to our very strict standards of luxury. As part of your role as a Home Consultant, through detailed inspections, you would be our eyes on the ground in terms of ensuring the standards and quality of our homes.
Are you looking for a flexible work schedule that will enable you to manage your own workload? Are you experienced in hospitality or customer experience and thrive on being responsible for excellence? Would you like to join our global, dynamic team who are putting "Luxury" on the Airbnb map?
Here is what you may need to deliver:
- Perform inspections and customization of the villas in accordance to Luxury Retreats’ standards, making sure that the properties meet guest's preferences;
- Be obsessive about managing your time and availability to ensure schedules are met
- “Meet & Greet" guests upon arrival, providing a tour/information of the villa in order to ensure guest comfort in the property and confidence in the brand;
- Respond to villa issues, and act in a timely manner to achieve a resolution;
- Contribute to guest profiles gathering key information about our guests that will help us provide an even better experience on their next trip and ensure it is communicated with Head Office;
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- Hospitality, customer service, real estate, property management, concierge, sales or related background preferred;
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service;
- Experience at luxury hotel/travel/hospitality, luxury property management, and luxury concierge companies will be considered an asset;
- Flexibility on working hours to accommodate guests' travel schedules;
- Have a reliable and presentable vehicle;
- Extensive knowledge of your local region and solid network of contacts;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Professional, friendly demeanor and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to read and adapt to the guest's mood, acting according to their preferences;
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a requirement
- Self-sufficient and willing to work on a per inspection and/or guest check-in basis, based on bookings and necessity
Please note, this is a 'per assignment' work schedule basis and we currently require individuals who are able to commit to 4 hours minimum per week.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top