Luxury Retreats - Home Consultant/Property Inspector, Corsica - REMOTE (Contract)
Luxury Retreats, now the luxury arm of Airbnb, runs a program whereby each home we offer is inspected and certified to ensure adherence to our very strict standards of luxury and quality to ensure our promise to our Guests. As part of your role as a Home Consultant, through detailed inspections, you would be our eyes on the ground in terms of ensuring these standards.
Are you looking for a flexible work schedule that will enable you to manage your own workload? Are you experienced in hospitality or customer experience and thrive on being responsible for excellence? Would you like to join our global, dynamic team who are putting "Luxury" on the Airbnb map?
Here is what you may need to deliver:
- Perform detailed inspections following a comprehensive home consultation process
- Ensure customization of the homes in accordance with our luxury and quality standards, making sure that the properties meet Guests’ preferences;
- “Meet & Greet" guests upon arrival, providing information of the home and local area in order to ensure Guest experience.
- Respond to home issues, and act in a timely manner to assist the central team to achieve a resolution;
- And build strong relationships with our Partners to ensure an excellent Host experience.
- Contribute to Guest profiles gathering key information about our Guests and ensure it is communicated with HQ that so that we are able to continuously improve on Guest experience.
- Be obsessive about managing your time and availability to ensure schedules are met.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- Hospitality, customer service, real estate, property management, concierge, sales or related background preferred;
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service;
- Experience at luxury hotel/travel/hospitality, luxury property management, and luxury concierge companies will be considered an asset;
- Flexibility on working hours to accommodate guests' travel schedules;
- Have a reliable and presentable vehicle;
- Extensive knowledge of your local region and solid network of contacts;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Professional, friendly demeanor and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to read and adapt to the guest's mood, acting according to their preferences;
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a requirement
- Self-sufficient and willing to work on a per inspection and/or guest check-in basis, based on bookings and necessity
Please note, this is a 'per assignment', Freelance work schedule basis and we currently require individuals who are able to commit to 4 hours minimum per week.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top