Luxury Retreats - Guest Experience Specialist
Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Guest Experience Specialist, based in Montreal, Quebec.
What is it like to be a Guest Experience Specialist at Luxury Retreats? Our Guest Experience Specialists are the true superheroes of the company. When our guests have questions, we track down answers and find solutions! As part of this specialty squadron, our mandate is to help us serve our guests 24/7, taking initiative to assign, distribute, escalate, or follow-up on our guests’ every need and desire.
Not only are we problem solvers, we anticipate problems and needs before guests even know they have them, using all kinds of amazing tools to ensure their vacations run without a glitch. Masters of all Luxury Retreats offers and processes, our Guest Experience Specialists know all, see all, and hold the key to the ultimate Guest Experience.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Interface with guests via email, chat, and phone with the objective of ensuring an excellent guest experience;
- Answer to our guests requests and questions as well as build custom travel itineraries prior to guest arrival, making recommendations and setting up on-site activities & services for guests;
- Anticipate the needs of guests so that their experience exceeds expectations;
- Maximize guest satisfaction scores and concierge services commission revenue;
- Respond to any requests during the guest’s stay, i.e.: restaurant reservations, transportation, etc.;
- Gather key information about our guests to establish accurate profiles;
- Greet our guests by phone, email, chat, and social media tools to answer their requests and questions about our product and service;
- Answer destination and villa-related queries to identify potential sales leads;
- Assign requests to the proper sales/concierge agent, schedule a guest call back and follow-up with agents to ensure guest satisfaction;
- Escalate any requiring guest-related issues to the proper LRI contact (internal or external);
- Support the Home Experience team by coordinating villa inspections and solve any home issues prior to guest’s arrival at their villa;
- Confirm guest’s booked services with supplier prior to guest arrival when needed;
- Act when our guests are experiencing travel delays, informing driver, car rental company, villa owner, key holder, or any other impacted service providers;
- Interface with various suppliers prior to guest’s travel with the objective of ensuring a smooth, stress-free arrival;
- Complete accurate and timely scheduling and dispatching of tasks to ensure a flawless guest experience;
- Meet and/or exceed ‘goals’ while maintaining an exceptionally high level of customer service.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 5 years+ of service industry experience; travel industry-specific experience is a strong asset preferably in Concierge services;
- Proven organizational skills which are reflected in effective prioritizing, multitasking, follow-up and ultimate delivery on commitments;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French, another language is an asset;
- Flexible work hours to accommodate guests especially during peak seasons;
- A proactive attitude and the ability to act quickly and decisively;
- Advanced computer skills, familiarity with common software (i.e. customer relationships management systems, Microsoft Office, Salesforce) and the ability to quickly master new systems and tools.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top