Luxury Retreats - Financial Administrator (fixed-term contract)
Luxury Retreats, now part of the Airbnb family, is seeking for Financial Administrator.
What is it like to be a Financial Administrator at Luxury Retreats? Do you have a passion for accounting and finance? Do have experience in customer service and a strong understanding of debits and credits? Then read on, we’ve got your next venture!
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Be kind, courteous and extremely personable when dealing with guests
- Proudly represent the Luxury Retreats brand when speaking with guests
- Responsible for guest payments and credits;
- Follow established policies and procedures when applying credits, including foreign exchange rates (US & Euro), credit card payments, and refunds.;
- Responsible for accounts receivable and collections, and assisting with accounts payable;
- Post receipts and returns to customer accounts;
- Prepare, process, and review journal entries;
- Monitor customer accounts for irregularities including delayed payments, short payments, and non-payments;
- Collection calls for overdue accounts - when necessary;
- Act as a liaison between guests and the Luxury Retreats sales team in regards to issues or concerns with invoicing and payments;
- Provide support and deal with inquiries from customers or other departments (Sales, Customer Service) related to collections, billing, and credit;
- collection and invoicing of third party supplier commission
- Understand and be familiar with month-end closing procedures;
- Ensure confidentiality and security of all financial and customer files.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- Customer service experience is a must;
- Bachelor’s degree or DEP in Accounting is preferred;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar accounting/finance role (bookkeeping, etc.) will be considered an asset;
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel) and QuickBooks is an asset;
- Detail oriented, meticulous, and exceptional analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top