Luxury Retreats - Copywriter (6 months contract)
Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Copywriter based in Montreal, Quebec.
Luxury Retreats is looking for a Marketing Copywriter to support our Marketing department over the next six months. Are you known for having a way with words? Do you feel most in your element when creating compelling website, e-mail, and SEM copy? Can you craft travel-oriented and results-driven copy that is persuasive for a B2C or B2B audience? Then read on, we’ve got your next venture!
What is it like to be a Marketing Copywriter at Luxury Retreats? You will be part of a creative, results-driven Marketing department where collaboration is key. You’ll need to think about the big-picture business goals while executing with precision. Using your sharp and creative writing skills, you will create unique and compelling copy to capture our target audience.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Contribute ideas for our email marketing campaigns and write fun, compelling copy that will engage our target audience.
- Create performance copy (e.g., landing pages and short-form ads). You’ll prepare SEM and banner copy for the PPC and display team that is in line with marketing campaign objectives and target audience.
- Produce copy for print ads, press, and PR materials, such as brochures, villa captions, and event invitations.
- Write web copy for the Luxury Retreats website (i.e. destination landing pages) and partner sites (i.e. villa headlines), as well as provide social media captions, as needed.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and voice, and optimized for search engines and user experience.
- Be versatile enough to take on new projects as they develop. This is an important role within the marketing team that also cross-functionally engages with departments across the company, including but not limited to business development, product engineering, portfolio development, guest experience, SEO, HR, and our video team.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or Marketing/Communications
- 2+ years of experience writing for a marketing department within a company
- Excellent native-level English oral and written communication skills (required)
- A firm grasp of English grammar
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
*Note: For this position, we want to get a feel for your writing skills as part of the selection process! Along with your CV, include your portfolio (or at least three work samples). You can simply include your submission at the end of your resume, under the same Word or PDF file.*
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top