Legal Trainee, Germany
Airbnb’s Legal team embodies the company’s innovative, forward-thinking spirit. At the frontier of the new sharing economy, Airbnb is breaking new ground in matters of policy, law, and government relations. Where some see obstacles, we see opportunity to find creative, practical solutions.
The Legal department is looking for a highly motivated trainee to work directly with the Legal counsel in Germany on a variety of legal topics including: consumer law, data protection, commercial deals, litigation, intellectual property, product-related issues, etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Legal support in the various matters referred to above
- Conducting research, writing legal notes and other activities directly with the Legal Counsel
- Assisting the Legal Counsel in the management of court proceedings
- Reviewing and drafting of contracts
- Working with other departments on legal issues (public policy, marketing, communication…)
- First state examination with minimum grade “vollbefriedigend”
- Legal trainee (Stationsreferendar) available for 3 - 6 months, full time
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Desire to learn new skills and take on challenges
- High integrity, self-motivating, adaptable, excellent judgment, sense of humour and love for adventure and fun
- Team player with excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Languages: Excellent skills in German and English
Internship: 3 to 6 months
Please submit CV and cover letter in English
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top