Legal Intern, France
Airbnb’s Legal team embodies the company’s innovative, forward-thinking spirit. At the frontier of the new sharing economy, Airbnb is breaking new ground in matters of policy, law, and government relations. Where some see obstacles, we see opportunity to find creative, practical solutions.
The Legal department is looking for a highly motivated trainee to work directly with the Legal counsel in France on a variety of legal topics including: consumer law, data protection, commercial deals, litigation, intellectual property, product-related issues, etc. Please note this internship begins in January 2018.
Role & Responsibilities
- Legal support in the various matters referred to above
- Conducting research, writing legal notes and other activities directly with the Legal Counsel
- Assisting the Legal Counsel in the management of court proceedings
- Reviewing and drafting of contracts
- Working with other departments on legal issues (public policy, marketing, communication…)
- Preferably CAPA student (élève-avocat) or Master 2
- Available for 6 months from January 2018 - full time
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Desire to learn new skills and take on challenges
- High integrity, self-motivating, adaptable, excellent judgment, sense of humour and love for adventure and fun
- Team player with excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Languages: Fluent in French and English
*******Please Submit your Cv in English*******
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top