Legal Intern (Estagiário de Direito)
Airbnb Brazil Legal Internship
Airbnb is seeking an exceptional law student for a 1 to 2 year Legal internship. This internship will be based out of its Sao Paulo office.
Airbnb’s legal team embodies the company’s innovative and entrepreneurial spirit. At the frontier of the sharing economy, Airbnb is breaking new ground in matters of policy and law around the world. Where some see obstacles, we see opportunity to find creative and practical solutions. We’re an adventurous, fast-moving group.
Assigned projects will depend on the department’s needs and your interests. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the senior legal counsel of Airbnb Brazil and its business partners to support a variety of legal functions, which may include: Litigation, Contracts, Regulatory, Corporate, Commercial, Product, Privacy, Payments, Intellectual Property, and Employment.
- Current law student at a law school (graduation expected from Dec 2018 on)
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Self-motivated, creative, scrappy and adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and team-oriented
- Desire to learn new skills and take on challenges
- Sense of humor
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top