Language Specialist (Simplified Chinese)
- Maintaining close cooperation with the Localization Managers
- Proactively pursuing excellence in translation quality and consistency across all platforms in your language
- Translating any urgent content
- Active part in the proofreading phase of all our major translation process
- Coordinating language feedback from users and Airbnb employees
- Quality checks on Translation freelancers and vendors, and answering any linguistic/stylistic doubts they may have
- Creation of language guides
- Copywriting of Marketing content, and close collaboration with our Local Marketing Specialists
- Understanding the needs and hopes of our international users
- Preparing comprehensive reports and presentations
- Native Chinese to be based out from Beijing
- Native-level language knowledge - Chinese
- Time management skills, ability to multitask, highly organized
- General knowledge of language and culture differences
- Passion for translations and languages
- Experience with online translation software
- Hands-on translation experience both in web content and marketing
- Copywriting creative mind. SEO notions.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Markdown
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly Employee Travel Coupon
- Paid time off
- Apple equipment
- Best high fives in town
- Much more...
We are growing, we are changing the world and we want bright, enthusiastic people to come along for the ride.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top