Language Specialist, Korean
**Please send an English version of your CV.
- Maintaining close cooperation with the Localization Managers
- Proactively pursuing excellence in translation quality and consistency across all platforms in your language
- Translating any urgent content
- Active part in the proofreading phase of all our major translation process
- Coordinating language feedback from users and Airbnb employees
- Quality checks on Translation freelancers and vendors, and answering any linguistic/stylistic doubts they may have
- Creation of language guides
- Copywriting of Marketing content, and close collaboration with our Local Marketing Specialists
- Understanding the needs and hopes of our international users
- Preparing comprehensive reports and presentations
- Native-level language knowledge - Korean
- Strong English communication skills
- Time management skills, ability to multitask, highly organized
- General knowledge of language and culture differences
- Passion for translations and languages
- Experience with online translation software
- Hands-on translation experience both in web content and marketing
- Copywriting creative mind. SEO notions.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Markdown
- Competitive salaries
- Apple equipment
- Best high fives in town
- Much more...
We are growing, we are changing the world, and we want bright, enthusiastic people to come along for the ride!
Please expect to complete an initial take home test if you are shortlisted for the role.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top