IT Support Specialist
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
The AirSupport team keeps the lights on and enables our employees around the world to work with technology in the most efficient way possible. Right now, we’re hiring someone to support a small but growing Beijing, China office. This position will be responsible for delivering the best IT support on the planet, enabling employees to innovate and operate at their peak potential. Our three main departmental objectives are to build a strong foundation of core infrastructure and services, deploy new innovative solutions, and to support the local and regional initiatives.
- Manage IT support for Airbnb employees in resolving problems with IT, AV and Communications systems.
- Document support and operations processes.
- Manage hardware and software purchasing.
- Maintain accurate Asset Management records.
- Minimum of three years of experience in managing technical service operations and a support team.
- Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
- Ability to help Airbnb employees solve hardware and software problems with Apple products include desktop, laptop, iPhone and accessories.
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues in corporate network environment.
- Experience with setup and support printer system in a corporate environment.
- Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications, including G-Suite,Keynotes, MS Office, Workday and commonly used SaaS system.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and accounting.
- Able to lift 23kg (50 lbs)
- A positive, service-oriented attitude, need to be a problem solver.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (English and Chinese)
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Apple Certified Maintenance Technician (ACMT)
- Experience with Linux systems.
- Experience with scripting language.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top