Internal Communications Specialist
You are the filter for cultural relevance and style, focusing on: content, presentations, core values, and leadership communications in the region. You will leverage relationships with leaders to ensure that our approach to internal comms is consistent, mission-driven and uniquely "Airbnb."
Regionally focused, our objectives are: internal communication for the region, alignment with our Global Internal Comms team. You’re capable of building a regional internal comms strategy, and also willing to roll up your sleeves and push out a keynote presentation.
You possess incredible emotional intelligence and clarity driven by intuition. You’re a builder first, optimizer second. You anticipate the needs of others and work tirelessly to create an environment of open and honest communications. You're creative and resourceful and have an eye for detail. You’re both an excellent writer and a strong project manager.
In particular, you will:
- Produce innovative content that inspires employees to create a world of belonging anywhere and to apply our Core Values to their daily work. Collaborate with the global Internal Comms team on creative messaging to surprise and delight employees.
- Support Employee Experience team initiatives with a goal to create a most-loved workplace, where employees live our core values and meaningfully contribute to deliver on our outcomes.
- Support the Regional Director and Country Managers in achieving their internal communications goals.
- Build and drive a local office branding campaign to provide insight into each of the local offices.
- Build a regional comms strategy to provide insight and transparency. This includes driving business-related All Hands meetings, creating cultural videos and supporting leaders with communications planning.
- Ensure leaders are brought along and are well-equipped to deliver key messages to their teams.
- Create comprehensive communication plans that are transparent, clear, and culturally relevant.
- Track all internal comms efforts to measure success and refine approach accordingly.
You may have 8+ years’ experience, or 4 years plus relevant education that provides similar experience. You must bring creative thinking and strong decision making skills. And, of course, you role model Core Values to your colleagues in how you do your job each day.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top