The candidate will work with other IT teams, business units, and vendors to triage, develop restoration plans, and execute on plans to recover application and supporting systems.
- Ensures that technical issues are responded to and that normal service operations are restored as quickly as possible
- Coordinate all resources and vendors in triage, root cause analysis, and restoration for critical application and system incidents
- Provide on-call support for critical customer facing applications
- Coordinate with other Incident Leads and vendors and conduct formal incident handoff to ensure global coverage and continuity of restoration efforts
- Partner with and maintain relationships with external resources that could be associated with incident response
- Own business and technical communications on incident status as well as monthly reports on overall operations health and system performance
- Provide updates to senior Leadership on incidents, status and team response
- Ensure timely execution of scheduled and repeatable processes such as critical incident notifications and event alerts.
- Oversee and lead stabilization work and fine-tuning of applications
- Identify persistent or recurring problems and recommends creative solutions
- Review and revise incident management processes, policies and escalation procedures on a regular basis to drive efficiencies and effectiveness in responding to issues
- Create/Update system documentation, troubleshooting guides, and other key documentation needed.
- Train, guide, and advise associates on the Major Incident Management Process
- Develop and produce metrics reports on application performance and SLAs
- Perform other administrative activities in support of application operations
- 5+ years as Technical Project Manager or Incident Lead
- 3+ years of experience as production support/operations lead.
- Knowledge of architecture of contact center and CRM solutions.
- Genesys experience preferred.
- B.S. in computer science or relevant work experience in information technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must be able to talk to non-technical business clients in being able to clarify functional requirements
Back to top