Host Operations Specialist(1 year contract)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Beijing is a fast, up-and- coming office! Home to the most hospitable people you will meet, our small and extremely capable team of Beijing based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travellers within this big and diverse market.
Host Operations team is passionate about creating amazing experiences that stretch far and wide. We have over a dozen offices globally, and whether it's through managing our international brand, forecasting supply and demand, or acquiring more hosts and guests in our targeted marketplaces. Within Host Operations we aims to create A thriving community of engaged hosts providing great hospitality.
- Meet and exceed key performance indices created by Host Operations Manager
- Coordinate with listing inspection team to ensure timely completions of listing inspections
- Contact and work with hosts to make sure they abbey to our quality standard
- Collect and review inspection data to make sure they meet Airbnb quality standards
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with data and Excel
- Strong communication and coordination skills; some project management experience is preferred
- Fluent in both Chinese & English
- Passionate about Airbnb and familiarity with our platform
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top