Host Operations Manager, Airbnb Plus
Founded in August 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Airbnb Plus is new and entrepreneurial team within Airbnb, transforming company’s core business from ground up. Internally dubbed as Airbnb 2.0, Plus is a new tier of homes verified for quality and comfort. You will have the chance to join a fast-moving, high-impact team and help us build the future of Airbnb together.
As host operations manager, you will lead our Host Success initiative, empowering hosts with necessary knowledge and tools to become successful in Airbnb Plus program, including:
- Create an infrastructure to upgrade home designs on Airbnb, by leveraging our team of designers and other resources
- Develop host education module to enable perfect guest experience on Airbnb Plus
- Lead our community and branding, including offline Plus events
- Conduct data analysis and draft reports (email, PowerPoint, etc) to clearly document workflows, track progress, and facilitate internal communications
- 3-5 years of working experience; experience at innovative companies / startups / management consultancies / financial services is a plus
- Proven project management skills to guide an initiative from beginning to end
- Proven ability to navigate a global, matrix organization via effective cross-functional communications
- You're not afraid to roll your sleeves up when needed.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced & changing environment
- Familiarity with Airbnb platform and business model is a strong plus
- Good education background. Bachelor's’ Degree or above
If you're having trouble uploading your application, don't worry, here are some steps to reach us!
- Draft your email with the subject line: <Name_of_the_role> // <Your_Name>
- Send that email to:email@example.com
Back to top