Host Operation Specialist(4 month independent contract)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Beijing is a fast, up-and- coming office! Home to the most hospitable people you will meet, our small and extremely capable team of Beijing based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travellers within this big and diverse market.
Local Operations team is passionate about creating amazing experiences that stretch far and wide. We have over a dozen offices globally, and whether it's through managing our international brand, forecasting supply and demand, or acquiring more hosts and guests in our targeted marketplaces. Within Host Operations we aims to create A thriving community of engaged hosts providing great hospitality.
* Please note this will be 4 month independent contractors position. By applying for this role you will be accepting the terms and condition.
- Meet and exceed key performance indexes created by Host Operations Manager
- Online screening of Airbnb listings make sure they are meeting Airbnb standard
- Educate our Hosts and provide training through email and phone reach out
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Native level Chinese (English communication skills is favourable but not required)
- Experience with customer service, in person sales, or education/training is favourable
- Must be comfortable calling and speaking to our Chinese community of hosts
- Strong understanding of Airbnb platform (mobile and web)
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top