Host Management Specialist
This role is based in Beijing and will report directly to Program Manager of Airbnb Plus. Airbnb Plus is a new incubation project launched in 2018 featuring the highest quality of homes on Airbnb. The candidate is responsible for building, scaling, and continuously improving operations to support the growth, on-boarding and ultimate success of the program in China. Success in the role requires creativity, analytical ability, and strong execution skills.
Plus is a new, high-visibility and constantly-changing product, so the candidate must be comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
Some potential areas of focus include:
- Inbound host support: create & scale a strategy, structure, and team dedicated to support our hosts throughout the host on-boarding process
- B2B supply partnerships and acquisition: Identify and qualify key partners, create a framework for on-boarding partner listings at scale, build and manage a process to secure key leads globally with regional teams
- Brand & Community Operations: build and manage scalable programs to grow the Airbnb Plus brand presence globally and foster community amongst hosts and guests alike
- 3+ years of experience in project management / tech companies / start-ups / professional service
- Strong analytical and data skills; competency in Excel is a must; familiarity with SQL a strong plus
- Strong communications skills, including English; ability to clearly track and document processes
- Passion for Airbnb and familiarity with our platform; being a host is a plus
Back to top