Host & Community Operations Market Manager, Korea
This individual will focus on the overall market health of a specific Airbnb market. This role has the critical responsibility of ensuring that high-quality listings span their area of focus. They will further develop our host network and accelerate the growth of our supply in the market.
- Responsible for setting a targeted strategy, executing and iterating on these strategies in market
- Ownership of overall market health in a competitive market
- Share key learnings to the territory and regional team
- Look for scalable and attributable levers to achieve territory objectives.
Strategic Market Development
- Identify key barriers/levers that can have significant impact on market and work with stakeholder to address
- Build network relationship with key local influencers with ability to build partnership
- Be internal and potentially external POC (Product, Marketing, PR)
- Understanding Airbnb demand so we can build appropriate supply
- Devise and scale acquisition and quality control programs
- Run engagement activities with host community
- 5 years+ professional experience in startup-type environments
- Knowledge of and experience in the vacation rental and travel industry
- Analytical abilities to identify high-impact opportunities and objectively evaluate projects
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, policy and marketing team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever changing startup environment
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top