Host Ambassador - Florence
Airbnb Ireland is looking for professional consultants who, in complete independence, will play the role of Host Ambassador in Florence.
Hosts Ambassador will promote Airbnb to potential hosts that want to list their space and (s)he will receive a fee proportional to the number of listings activated on the Airbnb platform.
Airbnb Ireland provides the services available on the Airbnb website, a platform on which people can publish, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 191 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
- Using expertise and entrepreneurial initiative to promote Airbnb and as a consequence, help our community grow in Florence
- Identify, contact and meet potential new hosts who want to list their space on the Airbnb platform;
- Knowledgeable. You know about Airbnb and can explain how it works!
- You are flexible and independent, you manage your own time and your business.
- You are a Self-Starter. Able to create a plan of action and execute against it.
- You have excellent communication skills, relationship and negotiation.
- You have excellent ability to engage and influence people.
- You are in possession of: type-B driving license, own car and a mobile phone.
- You are a native of the area or have good knowledge of it, and you currently live there.
- Italian mother tongue or fluent.
- Fluent in english.
- Be an Airbnb Host or Guest is a plus.
- Training will be provided before starting.
- Ambassadors’ activity will be regulated by a Consulting contract.
- As a contractor, you are expected to act independently, manage your own time and resources and be flexible.
- Remuneration: a variable fee based on the number of new listings activated by hosts.
- Duration: 6-12 months.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top