Host Acquisition Specialist-(12 month contract)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Beijing is a fast, up-and- coming office! Home to the most hospitable people you will meet, our small and extremely capable team of Beijing based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travellers within this big and diverse market.
The Host Acquisition team focuses on inspiring, educating and motivating users to become hosts in our global community by opening their homes to welcome travelers from around the world. Our aim is to help acquire hosts that want to partner with us on our mission to create a world of belonging.
*Please note before applying:
- This is a full time role on third party payroll and for a contract of 12 months
- The selected candidate will join a very fast-paced start-up environment in one of the above mentioned markets. This person has the critical responsibility of ensuring high quality and quantity of hosts and listings in key domestic markets.
Roles and Responsibility
- Meet and exceed key performance metrics and targets created by Host Acquisition team manager
- Always be helping: Successful agents will be strong communicator, educators and influencers by helping users understand how to become high quality hosts on our platform.
- Contact and work with hosts to make sure they abbey to our quality standard
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with new tools and systems like Salesforce
- Strong communication and coordination skills; some sales experience is preferred
- Positive, high energy person that can bring passion to what they do daily
- Passion for learning and growing
- Fluent in both Chinese & English
- Passionate about Airbnb and familiarity with our platform
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top