Host Acquisition Lead
This person will be responsible for supply acquisition in China and report to the China Director of Operations. They will join a very fast-paced startup environment in one of Airbnb’s most important markets.
He or she has the critical responsibility of ensuring that our guests find the listings they are looking for in every neighborhood in the city. In this mission, the Lead will be responsible for prioritizing and supervising all key China supply initiatives on the host side of the platform and ensuring consistency between our brand and the hosts that we have in the city.
- Build and lead a team of acquisition specialists to develop our supply inventory in top markets
- Work with Host & Community Operations Lead and ensure overall responsibility for the quality of our hosts and listings in the market.
- Conduct detailed analyses and benchmarks of existing supply to identify opportunities for supply development
- Work closely with public policy to ensure supply operations are aligned with our government regulations strategy
- Manage effective cross-functional relationships to obtain the necessary support and resources to plan, launch, and run programs
- Extensive experience (7+ years) in sales operations and experience in B2C and/or real estate market is favorable
- Very strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; Experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Proven experience leading sales, operations, and on-the-ground teams
- Experience working for MNCs in China (preferably in the technology/internet space)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Outstanding Chinese and English communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Proven ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels…not afraid to dive into detail and execution work as needed
- Passion for Airbnb and the sharing economy. Being a host on Airbnb is a plus
Back to top