Growth Affiliate Marketing Manager - EMEA
Regional Host Growth Affiliate Marketing Manager
We are seeking a forward-thinking and entrepreneurial Host Growth Affiliate Marketing Manager to drive user and host acquisition, business growth and brand awareness for Airbnb in the [APAC/EMEA] region.
This Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading multiple projects from inception to completion in support of our regional affiliate and business development efforts. They will source and recruit new partners, support and optimize existing partners, analyze channel data, and facilitate planning and administer internal communication. They must be comfortable interfacing directly with our hosts and partners in order to get direct feedback about the projects they manage. This role will be part of the Homes Host team.
Success in this role will require tight coordination with internal functional and cross-functional partners including regional operations teams, Marketing, Legal and Product and external partners. The ideal candidate has proven organizational abilities, is a self-starter, and has the ability to influence across different levels in the company. This position will report to the RSL in each region.
- Lead regional strategy and development for the Airbnb host affiliate program
- Plan and develop strategies and execute projects to support and grow the affiliate and business development channel
- Recruit, negotiate, onboard, and manage affiliate partners
- Define requirements and work closely with cross-functional teams to execute (Regional teams, Marketing, Legal, Product, and many others)
- Communicate progress to stakeholders globally
- Conduct analysis or help design experiments to optimize key elements of existing programs
- Work with cross-functional partners to ensure all relevant obligations are met to protect our users, business and brand (Legal, Public Policy, Comms, Security etc)
- Develop clear understanding of operational/product/marketing metrics affecting performance.
- Have at least 5 years of affiliate marketing experience or 8 years digital marketing experience that includes affiliate marketing
- You are strategic, driven and can execute multiple projects while managing the expectations of several stakeholder groups to meet deadlines you determine
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able to constantly be running tests and making optimisations and exploring new opportunities through data
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners
- Creative problem solver who can process real-world implications of actions and how they fit into the big picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Analytical abilities to identify and prioritise opportunities, objectively evaluate projects and report impact accurately. SQL skills a strong plus.
- Passion for Airbnb, travel and the sharing economy. Being a host on Airbnb is a plus!
- Located in London (EMEA HC) and Singapore (APAC HC)
Back to top