Global Business Analytics Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
The Global Customer Experience Business Analytics Manager is a pivotal leadership position in our CX organization. This person will be accountable for the development and maintenance of the business intelligence reporting frameworks, tools and CX data mart to support the business analysis needs of the Customer Experience organization, while collaborating with various business owners to determine and meet their reporting and analytics requirements. In addition it will support strategic planning by providing in-depth analysis, often in collaboration with Data Science and other business stakeholders, to identify new opportunities for the continued success and growth of CX as it pursues its 2020 vision.This role will report into the Director of CX Business Performance and lead regional business analyst teams in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, supporting our internal and outsource partner operations and our business development roadmap.
- Plan and implement the overall CX reporting, analytics and business intelligence strategy
- Team leadership of the global BA team including work management and prioritization.
- Develop a trained, high performing, motivated and empowered global team
- Working with key internal CX customers, develop excellent reporting dashboards and tools that support their operational management needs; primary partners include the the Regional and Global Partner Management, CX strategy and planning, Shared Services and Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Ensure timely high-quality reporting and analytics providing deep regional insight and global benchmarks.
- Manage an effective prioritization process for BA requests that is transparent and agile, ensuring effort is placed on the right priorities with high quality and timely outputs.
- Oversee all aspects of analytics and business intelligence projects.
- Comprehensively report on prioritization and project status to leadership team and stakeholders on a regular basis ensuring progress tracking, removal of blockers and resolution of escalated issues
- Ensure that BA standards are clearly defined and consistently used across the team (e.g. reporting, analytical methodologies and visualization) and are aligned with the broader analytics community best practices.
- Conduct deep-dive analyses that provides targeted insight on key business drivers to support decisive action that improves business performance and optimizes CX.
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation and data-driven analyses to support CX service design as part of an evolving multi/omni-channel strategy
- Partner with IT, Data Engineering, Data Science and Product teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platform that meets the evolving needs of CX
- Champion a data-centered culture in CX by driving and fostering data-informed decisions through education and building self-service data skills.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- 10 year+ analyst experience within a competitive intelligence, business intelligence, or knowledge management unit ideally within a global customer operations environment
- Minimum 3 years in a team leadership position with a track record of being a great people manager
- Thorough understanding of call centre business performance metrics (efficiency and customer experience) and industry standards (e.g. COPC)
- Proven people management and team leadership skills
- The ability to create robust and effective plans with clear priorities and objectives for the future.
- Enquiring mind with ability to recognise inefficiencies and challenge the status quo
- Effective problem solving skills, high degree of initiative, creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-aware and with a proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships across all levels within the organization and outsource partner/suppliers
- The ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Hands-on experience with one or more language(s), highly competent in SQL. Other programming experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, graphing and general advanced functions
- Proficient in data visualization tools. Tableau proficiency an advantage.
- While the role will be based on Dublin, Ireland or Portland Oregon, you must be willing to travel.
Back to top