Genesys Routing Developer
Airbnb has created a global platform that connects travelers and hosts from 34,000 cities with more than two million listings. We operate global, mission critical enterprise systems spanning all time zones. These systems are fundamental in ensuring our staff is able to maintain a high level of productivity. Our Information Technology team is growing and we are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and want to work with a high performing team.
We have 3 global contact centers for North America, EMEA, and APAC that provide critical 7x24x365 customer service in 11 languages around the world. In addition, the company has relationships with one of more outsource partners for each region. Airbnb’s goal is to achieve customer satisfaction ratings on par with the very best hospitality companies in the world. To accomplish that we are building a team of contact center technology professionals who can develop and support cutting edge systems that will establish us as innovative leaders in customer experience.
Airbnb is growing rapidly and we are on the lookout for high energy employees for this expanding team. The Genesys Support Engineer is responsible for providing best in class support for the Genesys Contact Center Solution used by our Customer Experience (CX), Trust and Safety (TnS), Work Force Management (WFM), Marketing and outsource partner teams. This is a hands on role that requires passion for solving problems, ability to work well with cross technical teams, and technical aptitude to diagnose and resolve system related issues.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Develop Routing Applications for IVR, Voice and Multi Channel using Composer
- Understand business requirements and be able to design the routing
- Application taking into consideration all the needs including reporting
- Quickly analyze existing Genesys Routing Strategies developed in Composer and work on enhancement requirements
- Update existing Strategies/Workflows to meet new requirements
- Support issues with routing in production and provide fixes as necessary
- Promote cross training in support of multi skilling of Team members across Genesys applications
- Lead cross functional teams on design and deliverables
- Clear understanding of reporting (ICON/GIM) and impact to reporting for new call flows and enhancements to work flows
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to production support staff
- Perform other administrative activities in support of contact center applications development and support
- Provide status on tasks being performed to management
- Minimum of 6 years of Routing Development Experience in Contact Center Solutions (Voice, IVR and Multi channel)
- Genesys certification in Routing
- Experience in developing Routing workflows using Composer
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging routing solutions implemented using Genesys Orchestration Server, Genesys Rules Engine and URS
- Working knowledge of Genesys/Cisco Framework, reporting, routing and multi channel components
- Ability to architect routing design and development for new solutions that will be implemented at Airbnb
- Design and development with emphasis on improving performance and reducing impacts to other dependent solutions.
- Clear understanding of reporting (GIM/ICON) schema and impacts to reporting with respect to routing changes
- 4 Year Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in troubleshooting routing issues in production on call
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Clear ability to communicate with non-technical business clients in being able to clarify functional requirements
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Commuter Subsidies
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top