Genesys eServices Developer
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We have 3 global contact centers for North America, EMEA, and APAC that provide critical 7x24x365 customer service in 11 languages around the world. In addition, the company has relationships with one of more outsource partners for each region. Airbnb’s goal is to achieve customer satisfaction ratings on par with the very best hospitality companies in the world. To accomplish that we are building a team of contact center technology professionals who can develop and support cutting edge systems that will establish us as innovative leaders in customer experience.
Airbnb is growing rapidly and we are on the lookout for high energy employees for this expanding team. The Genesys Support Engineer is responsible for providing best in class support for the Genesys Contact Center Solution used by our Customer Experience (CX), Trust and Safety (TnS), Work Force Management (WFM), Marketing and outsource partner teams. This is a hands on role that requires passion for solving problems, ability to work well with cross technical teams, and technical aptitude to diagnose and resolve system related issues.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements and be able to implement, make changes to the eServices solutions.
- Actively participate in requirements and design discussions and propose possible solutions.
- Quickly analyze existing eServices setup and work on enhancement requirements.
- Change the eServices implementation to cater to new requirements.
- Support issues with eServices setup in production and provide fixes as necessary.
- Designs and Develops Custom Contact Center Applications per business requirements.
- Perform upgrades to Genesys Applications.
- Setup and maintain Application Servers (Ex: Tomcat).
- Work on profiling Genesys Applications for Performance.
- Develop custom Load Test Applications per business requirements.
- Work on analyzing and fixing production issues.
- Promote Cross training in support of multi skilling of team members across Genesys applications.
- Lead cross functional Teams on Design and deliverables.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to production support staff.
- Perform other administrative activities in support of Contact Center applications development and support.
- Minimum of 6 years of Design and Development Experience in eServices for large Contact Center Solutions.
- Genesys Certification in eServices, Platform SDK, Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer.
- Experience in all aspects of eServices –Chat, Email, SMS, Knowledge Management, Interaction Management, Social Messaging Management, UCS, Web API Server.
- Experience in implementing Co-Browse and other latest Genesys digital technologies.
- Develop REST APIs thorough understanding of eServices configurations.
- Experience in eServices reporting.
- Experience in leading the design and deployment of complex eServices solutions.
- Working knowledge of Genesys/Cisco framework, reporting, routing and multi channel components.
- Ability to architect and integrate between newer Genesys Solutions with existing
- eServices infrastructure.
- Experience in troubleshooting eServices issues in production on call.
- Clear ability to communicate with non-technical business clients in being able to clarify functional requirements.
Back to top