[Freelancer] Airbnb Experiences Ambassador, Santiago, Chile
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Airbnb Experiences are excursions, or other activities curated by Airbnb, designed and led by local hosts who give guests unique access into places and communities in their city. Guests can already book a wide variety of Experiences all over the world.
We’re looking for amazing Ambassadors that can help us to find and list the coolest experiences in a city. You will be working as an independent freelancer for Airbnb and earn a fixed referral fee for every Experience listing you generate and publish.
You must be living in the city in wish you’d like to become an Ambassador.
Airbnb Experience Ambassadors should be:
- Entrepreneurial & Resourceful: To find the best host of the city to host unique and local experiences.
- Knowledgeable: You know about Airbnb Experiences and can explain how awesome it is to others!
- Promoters: Skilled at talking to others and promoting great products like Airbnb Experiences
- Great communicators: Able to communicate quickly, effectively and accurately to various audiences
- Fast learners: Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Startup experience a plus
- Independent: Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and be proactive
What do Airbnb Experience Ambassadors do?
- Use your creativity and initiative to open the Experience host community in your city.
- Identify local initiatives and projects
- Identify potential leads in market, through online and offline sources, and help the team in their Experience host outreach
- Create and manage community events to spread the word about Airbnb Experiences
What do you get out of this?
- Empower a generation of entrepreneurs to share their passions with the world on the Experiences platform
- You’ll learn about marketing, sales, business development and community building at a local level with the help of our Trips & Experiences team in the region.
- You’ll work as an independent freelancer for Airbnb.
- You’ll receive a fixed referral fee for each Airbnb Experience listing published at the opening of the market.
- As an Airbnb Experience Ambassador, you are acting as an independent freelancer, and not on behalf of Airbnb.
- You must live in your city full-time, and have the necessary work authorization. Airbnb will not be able to provide any work sponsorship for this role.
- You will not be working from an Airbnb office.
**Please note that if you have not been contacted by us within two weeks of your application, you have not been successful at this time, however, as and when we require further Ambassadors we will be in touch. Unfortunately, Hosts already leading their own Experience are unable to apply to be an Ambassador for Airbnb Experiences.**
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top