[Freelancer] Airbnb Experiences Ambassador, Bangkok, Thailand
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Airbnb Experiences are excursions, or other activities curated by Airbnb, designed and led by local hosts who give guests unique access into places and communities in their city. Guests can already book a wide variety of Experiences in Asia Pacific, such as making soup dumplings in Shanghai with a local expert and taking surfing lessons with passionate surfers in Bali.
We’re looking for amazing Ambassadors for Airbnb Experiences that can help us create a large number of entrepreneurs in Asia Pacific. You will be working as an independent freelancer for Airbnb, and earn a fixed referral fee for every Experience listing you generate that obtains a booking on the platform.
As an Airbnb Experiences Ambassador, you will find new Experience hosts for the platform. You must be living in the city you want to become an Ambassador for, and have your finger on the pulse of your city.
Airbnb Experience Ambassadors should be:
- Knowledgeable: You know about Airbnb Experiences, and can explain how awesome it is to others! Bonus points if you’re already a host on Airbnb
- Self-Starters: Able to create a plan of action and execute it
- Promoters: Skilled at talking to others and promoting great products like Airbnb Experiences
- Great communicators: Able to communicate quickly, effectively and accurately to various audiences
- Fast learners: Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Startup experience a plus
- Independent: Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and be proactive
What do Airbnb Experience Ambassadors do?
- Use your creativity and initiative to grow our Experience host community in Asia Pacific
- Identify local initiatives and projects
- Identify potential leads in market, through online and offline sources, and help the team in their Experience host outreach
- Create and manage community events to spread the word about Airbnb Experiences
What do you get out of this?
- Empower a generation of entrepreneurs to share their passions with the world on the Experiences platform
- You’ll learn about marketing, sales, business development and community building at a local level with the help of our Trips & Experiences team in Asia Pacific
- You’ll work as an independent freelancer for Airbnb.
- You’ll receive a fixed referral fee for each new Airbnb Experience listing you generate that obtains a booking on the platform.
- You must live in your city full-time, and have the necessary work authorization. Airbnb will not be able to provide any work sponsorship for this role.
- As an Airbnb Experience Ambassador, you are acting as an independent freelancer, and not on behalf of Airbnb. You will not be engaged as an employee, and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee compensation or benefits. You will be expected to work independently and manage your own time.
Back to top