Freelance Russian Translator
Our Localization Team is growing and we want you to be part of it! We are responsible for ensuring Airbnb is localized for our users around the world. We partner with all teams to ensure users enjoy our product in their native languages.
As a Translator, you are entrusted with translating Airbnb content into your language. You will be responsible for making sure the translation reflects the intent and meaning of the English source while maintaining a style and tone of Airbnb.
- Translate web and marketing content and proofread content where necessary
- Work in close collaboration with the Language Specialist of the language to improve quality over our different platforms
- Assess localization and linguistic accuracy of content
- Dedicate at least 10 hours weekly to translation work and check-in daily (Monday - Friday)
- Native speaker of the language
- Creative writing skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Airbnb
- Being a host and/or guest a big plus
- Preferred B.A. in Translation, Linguistics, or similar
- Available to work on tight deadlines, or sometimes during the weekend
- At least 2 years translation experience
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to pro-actively QA own work
Every day we come to work knowing that we are going to make a difference, and you can do the same. Apply now!
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top