[Freelance] Luxury Retreats - Ambassador - Sydney
Become a Luxury Retreats Ambassador
Luxury Retreats, now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading luxury vacation rental company. Our team of 200+ experts market a global portfolio of over 4,000 unique properties to a broad and deep network of affluent travelers. With over 18 years of experience, we are passionate about all things travel and hospitality.
As a Luxury Retreats Ambassador, you will identify exceptional properties that our home curators can consider for our exclusive collection. You will receive a referral fee for every luxury property that is added to our collection.
Luxury Retreats Ambassadors should be:
- Knowledgeable. You know the luxury property market in Sydney and have exposure to the owners of these properties
- Discerning. You understand what sets an exceptional luxury property apart and what is required to offer our guests the very best
- Self-Starters. You are able to create a plan of action and execute it
What do Luxury Retreats Ambassadors do?
- Identify luxury properties in Sydney and discuss Luxury Retreats with homeowners
- Refer exceptional properties to Luxury Retreats for consideration
What are the benefits for Luxury Retreats Ambassadors?
- Earn significant cash bonuses for referring new properties to Luxury Retreats
- Build your network as a tastemaker in your local community
- You will work as an independent contractor for Luxury Retreats
- You work when you want to work
- You will receive up to $1,500 (USD) in referral fees for each new Luxury Retreats property you refer*
- You will learn about marketing and sales to discerning audiences at the local level with the help of the Luxury Retreats home curation team
Note: As an Ambassador, you act as an independent service provider and not on behalf of Luxury Retreats. Your bonuses are 100% based on the number of hosts you sponsor. Ambassadors can receive up to $1,500 USD for each new active listing they refer.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top