[Freelance] Airbnb Experiences Global Adapted Ambassador Program
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Airbnb Experiences are excursions or other activities designed and led by local hosts who give guests unique access into places and communities in their city. Guests can already book a wide variety of Experiences all over the world. Airbnb’s Social Impact Experiences are inspiring activities hosted by nonprofits that connect travelers (and locals) to their causes. Hosting an experience is a great way for organizations to promote awareness, create long-term advocates, and raise funds – Airbnb waives its fees, so 100% goes directly to the nonprofit.
As part of Airbnb’s commitment to making the Experiences platform inclusive for guests with disabilities, we’re introducing adapted Experiences, which have been designed by hosts for guests with disabilities.
We’re looking for amazing Ambassadors for Experiences who can help attract nonprofits, organizations or individuals that have previous accessibility experience and can offer an Experience that help guests with disabilities to explore the world or try new activities. You will be working as an independent freelancer, and earn a fixed fee for every Experience listing you generate that obtains a booking on the platform.
We’re looking for Freelance Airbnb Experience Ambassadors who are:
- Knowledgeable: You know about Airbnb and adapted Experiences, and can explain how awesome they are to others!
- Networkers: You are well connected with nonprofits, organizations and individuals operating in the accessibility field
- Self-Starters: Able to create a plan of action and execute it
- Promoters: Skilled at talking to others and spreading the word about great products like the Airbnb Experiences platform
- Great communicators: Able to communicate quickly, effectively and accurately to various audiences
- Fast learners: Comfortable with a fast-paced environment. Startup experience a plus
- Independent: Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and be proactive
What do Airbnb Experience Ambassadors do?
- Find creative ways and take initiative to grow the Airbnb adapted Experience host community in your market.
What do you get out of this?
- You’ll empower a generation of entrepreneurs to share their passions and showcase their expertise with the world on the Experiences platform.
- You’ll receive a fixed referral fee for each new adapted Experience host you onboard to Airbnb that obtains a booking value of $100 on the platform (up to $300 of Ambassador earnings per booked Experience).
As an Airbnb Adapted Experience Ambassador, you will work as an independent freelancer, and not on behalf of Airbnb. You will not be engaged as an employee, and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee compensation or benefits. You will be expected to work independently and manage your own time.
Back to top