Foundation Recruiting Coordinator - 1 year contractor
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Beijing is a fast, up-and- coming office! Home to the most hospitable people you will meet, our small and extremely capable team of Beijing based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travelers within this big and diverse market.
Our Recruiting team is responsible for ensuring the best and brightest talent have a place where they belong here at Airbnb. We partner with all teams to ensure that meaningful relationships are built and they are provided the necessary support to drive Airbnb to greater heights. Our team is expanding! We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join us to take our interview experience to a whole new level! This person will be based out at our Beijing office and support recruiting activities across China.
*Please note before you apply: Currently this role will be a 1 year contract with Airbnb
- Be a genuine and authentic Airbnb ambassador, you will often be the first of the Airbnb family a candidate will meet when they come to our office.
- Act as point of contact for candidates; coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews as well as travel and accommodation arrangements when required. Making sure everyone is in the right place at the right time.
- Host candidates onsite and provide a hospitable and memorable Airbnb experience for every applicant that applies.
- Be an innovative thinker, that strives for greatness, if something is ordinary, you will work to make it extraordinary!
- Use our applicant tracking system and relevant recruiting processes to keep organized and help keep our busy team on track.
- Innovating and improving our systems - we are pioneering a new recruiting process, and we need someone who is organized, creative and perseverant to help us build and implement it.
- Obsessed with candidate experience: we see our candidates as our guests, and we are their hosts.
- Have a fantastic, can do attitude, you will want to learn constantly and be an active and collaborative team member.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to multitask - we move fast here and we are constantly changing directions, but we keep it all together AND we think that is fun. You should too.
- Committed and willing to learn and grow in the role.
- Able to take initiative and have the confidence to keep interviews running on time, persuade people to get their feedback in in a timely manner, and nudge the Recruiters to get back to their candidates when necessary.
- Prior recruiting coordination experience in a high volume environment is a plus!
- Passionate about the product, concept, history and culture of Airbnb.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Proficiency with a MAC and MS Office/Google products.
- People-oriented and process-oriented.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top