Airbnb Recruiting mission is simple: Hire the best people and provide the best candidate experience. Recruiters are the foundation of this belief. You partner with business, and be the evangelist of our brand.
Through creative sourcing and out of the box thinking, your role will involve being a solutions focused partner to the business, you will be handling volume sourcing projects as well as strategic high level positions. As the main point of contact for all roles that you are working on, it will be your role to ensure every applicant has an award winning candidate experience and every Hiring Manager has an A grade experience with the Recruiting.
In this role, you will be helping to grow our team in China across Finance, Legal, Policy, Customer Experience, HR & Talent and more! In addition to your core role, there are plenty projects you are also part of it. If challenge and ambiguity makes you excited, this is the place for you.
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level.
- Build pipeline for multiple requisitions across foundation teams.
- Partner with talent partners, hiring managers and HR Ops to build hiring strategy.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Provide stellar candidate experience. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for Airbnb using new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Represent Airbnb with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Airbnb and our mission.
- Maintaining high level data accuracy and able to present your finding with data-driven approach
- Bachelor's+ degree and above
- Fluent Mandarin and English in written and verbal communications
- 5+ years 360 in sourcing and recruiting for various functions, startup experience is a plus
- Relevant experience in handling volume hiring and project based hiring
- Track record for successfully close senior positions
- Strong sourcing ability in major social channel. LinkedIn recruiter proficiency is a plus
- Experience working in a multi-national company and across multiple locations is desirable
- You need to be a fun person with lots of passion and able to collaborate with the team
- Draft your email with the subject line: <Name_of_the_role> // <Your_Name>
- Send that email to:email@example.com
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top