Financial Planning&Analysis Manager
Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 40,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. An economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than half a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 191 countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
About Airbnb China
As an independent business unit, China is one of the major engines behind Airbnb's global growth. The company has increased its investment in China and experienced rapid growth since officially entering the market at the end of 2015. Airbnb continues to focus on product localization and innovation to better serve local users and enhance the user experience, nurture a trusting local community, and engage Chinese Millennial travelers with inspiring brand moments. As one of the leaders in the home sharing industry, Airbnb works with partners across many fields to actively promote the sustainable development of this emerging industry and achieve win-win results for everyone. Airbnb will continue to build an efficient local team, bringing the end-to-end, authentic travel experience to Chinese travelers, and creating a world where "anyone can belong anywhere".
Our Finance Team is growing and we want you to be part of it!
As a FP&A Manager, you are entrusted with managing China BU’s consolidated financial models, and partner with brand marketing, public relations, public policy and talent teams. This role will report to China FP&A Head. In this role, you will gain invaluable experience with visibility into Airbnb China’s business, operations and full P&L. You will contribute meaningfully to overall planning, forecasting and reporting process, develop financial models and analytical insights, and turning insights into operational measurement. This role requires a self-starter with strong analytical skills, great commercial insights for China Internet and Marketplace industries, keen attention to detail and hands-on experience. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business and finance functions, therefore require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage the company’s consolidated operating and multi-year financial models. Deliver annual and quarterly budget planning cycles and monthly rolling forecast
- Planning and analyzing key performance indicators, especially brand marketing expenses, public relations and public policy expenses, operating expenses and headcount
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and management reporting, analyzing financial results and variances, assessing business performance and risks, and communicating key messages to senior management
- Drive ownership across the company and implement continuous improvements based upon analysis and learnings
- Other tasks or ad-hoc work as requested by the manager and business partners
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or accounting required; Master's degree preferred. CMA, CIMA, ACA or ACCA is a strong plus.
- 5+ years of prior experience, with 2+ years of experience in Analytics field in a high growth company in internet or travel sectors in China. Prior experience in Big Four or internet companies in China is a strong plus.
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills and hands-on experience.
- Strong MS excel skills needed - candidate should be comfortable with financial modeling and working with large amounts of data; SQL skills preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, cross functional team environment setting
- 需要具备较强的MS excel技能-熟悉财务建模和处理大量数据
Back to top