Experience Expert (Contract)
We’re looking for a trips experience hunter in charge of the development of Trips and Experiences across global markets.
- Research, hunt and generate leads to acquire and onboard as many experiences as possible. eg. See Barcelona experiences here and Lisbon experiences here.
- Follow the acquisition guidelines and find what we’re looking for in each market
- Research online and locally for amazing new experiences
- Design a wish list of experiences for all markets we will be launching or growing
- Proactive cold calling, emailing or meeting prospective trip hosts
- Host management until the experience is live to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Continuous interaction and engagement with new experience hosts to ensure they are actively engaged, motivated and driven to Champion the Airbnb mission
- Work proactively with other departments (legal, content, art, policy...).
- Consistently maintain the Airbnb quality standards when onboarding new experiences
- CRM Management (Salesforce. leads management, …)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous relevant sales experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-functional leads in a matrix organization
- Proactive and ability to think outside the box
- Entrepreneurship attitude: Has built operations from scratch. Is hands on and resourceful.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Empathetic approach to people and scenarios
- Results Driven
- Excellent time management and strong attention to detail
- Passion for Airbnb and the mission of the company
- Fluent English
- native speaking in 1-2 additional languages
Nice to have
- Well traveled around the world
- General knowledge of world history, arts and trends and curiosity to learn
- A strong passion, hobby or interest (Gastronomy, culture, arts, history, sports, …)
*****Please submit your cv in English******
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top