Experience Designer, New Graduate 2018
Airbnb's experience designers make the complex simple and know the details aren't the details, they are the product. Do you love to choreograph the dance of getting users from A to B? Are your instincts in touch with a higher power known as 'usability'? Well then you get that the best interactions aren't even noticed by a user because the design gets out of their way.
China is the world’s largest, and fastest growing, outbound travel market. We’re looking for experience designers who are excited to localize our product for the Chinese audience, build new products for the market and help Chinese travelers explore the world through our local experiences, personable hosts, and unique accommodations.
Online portfolio required to apply.
- Partner with the product and the operation teams to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process
- Design elegant flows & interactions for the Chinese audience across platforms
- Give and solicit feedback with designers in San Francisco to upkeep the universality of the user experience
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Demonstrate experience with end-to-end product design
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)
- Based in Beijing, but willing to travel for work purposes
- Love to travel
- Have experiences working in both Chinese and Foreign companies
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top