Experience Acquisition Specialist, Seoul
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted
community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations and
experiences around the world. Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at
any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Seoul, Korea: As a popular destination here in APAC, our Seoul office continues to grow.
An exciting and electrifying office, our Korean colleagues are always willing to go the extra
mile to help in any way they can. A genuine sense of interest and a vibrant personality
marks our Korean office, and people are always guaranteed a warm welcome!
Our Trips Team is relatively new, and we want you to be part of it! The Team is
responsible for growing and maintaining a healthy and happy experience host community
As a Trips Market Coordinator for Seoul, you are entrusted with bringing in high-quality
experiences that are truly unique to the market, and engaging with hosts to ensure they
stay happy, motivated, informed, and empowered to deliver amazing experiences to their
This position will be based in Seoul with no travel involved. This will be a fixed-term
contract for six months. Please note we are unable to provide a work visa for this position.
- Conduct online and offline research to identify potential hosts
- Introduce Airbnb Experiences to potential hosts via emails, phone calls, and face-to-face meetings, and invite them to become an experience host
- Assist potential hosts via emails, phone calls, and face-to- face meetings with getting their experiences ready to be published to the store
- Engage with existing hosts via emails, phone calls, and face-to- face meetings to ensure they stay happy, motivated, informed, and empowered to deliver amazing experiences to their guests
- Organize small and large events for the local host community
- Write newsletters for the host community
- Work with a range of online tools, enter data into relevant systems, and manage data always up to date
- A passion for Airbnb’s mission
- Must be fluent in Korean and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong knowledge of the local market
- Great people skills – You’re able to build strong relationships with a diverse range of people in a one-on- one setting as well as in a group setting
- A growth mindset – You are scrappy, motivated to meet targets and achieve goals.
- Entrepreneurial – You’re able to come up with new ideas, take initiatives, and solve problems proactively.
- Meticulous organisation skills
- Competent in using technology
- Every day we come to work knowing that we are going to make a difference, and you can do the same. Apply now!
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top