Building diverse teams and leading people are the most important responsibilities of Airbnb’s senior leadership team. We need leaders who can boldly set strategy and lead with integrity and empathy. To find these special leaders, we are building our first in-house Executive Recruiting team. We are seeking an experienced, nimble recruiter to manage searches across a variety of business units and functions. This person will be responsible for both leading searches as well as partnering with search firms to effectively drive searches to completion while providing exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading senior level searches across different business functions. This person will be a strategic talent advisor to their hiring teams, coming to the table with an informed point-of view on the talent pool, interview best practices, assessment criteria and competitive market. This person will have extremely sound professional judgement and will be able to adapt to various situations quickly and with agility.
This is an incredible opportunity to build something from the ground up and have a tremendous impact as Airbnb grows.
- Partner with Executive Recruiting Lead to build and evolve the Executive Recruiting function at Airbnb
- Become the trusted talent advisor for Airbnb’s senior leadership and executive team members
- Lead searches for senior leadership roles across a variety of functions from concept to successful close
- Host executive candidates throughout the interview process ensuring they have an exceptional candidate experience
- Research and map the market to uncover top talent that could be a great fit for Airbnb presently or in the future
- Develop relationships and maintain contact with top talent for both current and future opportunities at Airbnb through events, 1x1 meetings and 1-to-many communication strategies
- Engage passive candidates to get them excited about potential opportunities at Airbnb
- Create and maintain relevant recruiting reports
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, particularly recruiting executives and senior level hires. Ideally, a mix of agency and in-house roles.
- Proven track record of building trust and credibility with senior executives, preferably up to the Founder level
- Strong consulting skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional communication skills and professional judgement
- Ability to cut through complexity and deliver results, particularly under ever-changing circumstances
- Resilient and resourceful.
Back to top