Enterprise Account Manager, Business Travel
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world – online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 35,000 cities and 196 countries.
Airbnb is putting together a business development team to further the Airbnb mission of providing inspiring travel experiences for our hosts and guests, focused specifically on the Business Travel sector. The Relationship Manager will manage client relationships and grow awareness of Airbnb for business travel.
- First point of contact for enterprise travel buyers/clients
- Manage key partners by building deep relationship with the relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with key accounts and Sales Managers to solve ongoing issues. Aggregating and analysing feedback to support future product initiatives.
- Work with Sales Managers and client on long-term goals and new initiatives to maximize growth and meet customer needs.
- Grow usage and adoption of the service in accounts
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders across Customer Experience, Marketing, Product, and Analytics.
Experience and Skills
- 7+ years prior experience managing B2B relationships within the Business Travel sector.
- Prior experience marketing/communicating to businesses from SMB - Enterprise
- Prior operations experience managing and optimizing business processes
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills. Pays attention to both details and macro-level outcomes
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, Salesforce CRM and other technology solutions for driving sales.
- Comfortable with data analysis and reporting
- Strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Startup experience a plus.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and solutions.
Back to top