Engineering Manager, Analytics Products
Engineering Manager, Analytics Products at Airbnb
The Analytics Products team’s mission is to empower every employee at Airbnb to make data-informed decisions. We’re part of the larger Data Infrastructure team at Airbnb. Our products include an array of data tools for visualization, data discovery, and user behavior understanding. They form the foundation for decision-making throughout Airbnb, with over 1000 weekly active users. These products have also been adopted by hundreds of other companies through our popular open source projects, including Apache Superset, and The Knowledge Repo. We have also published blog posts about Data Discovery and Superset.
As Engineering Manager of the Analytics Products team, you will lead a world-class team of engineers in carrying out this mission. You will work directly with users across the company and external partners in the open-source community. In partnership with Product Management, you will develop Airbnb’s overall strategy for prioritizing features and building the technologies to make data useful.
For this role, we value Engineering Managers who have:
- 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience and 2+ hands-on technical management experience (required)
- A demonstrated passion for working with data at scale and empowering organizations through data
- An understanding of the usage of front-end technologies in data-intensive applications
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, data-intensive applications
- Track record in partnering with recruiting to build incredible engineering teams
- Actively mentored team members in their careers
- Been actively involved in setting product strategy
- Independently started self-sustaining teams
- Consistently made culture choices that positively impact all of engineering
- Shipped several large scale projects with multiple dependencies across teams
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Community involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Much more...
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top