Employment Brand Manager
Airbnb is the world’s largest community-driven hospitality company. Every day, we connect thousands of guests and hosts online, leading to meaningful experiences in the real world. Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences in more than 35,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Our Employment Brand Manager will help us share our unique culture by driving strategy and execution of our recruitment marketing and brand efforts. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, recruiting and marketing expertise, and experience working with technology and technical teams. This is a highly collaborative role; you’ll partner with Recruiting, Diversity and Belonging, technical teams, employee resource groups, Marketing, and Communications to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and brand goals.
- Effectively telegraph Airbnb culture, mission and working environment both internally and externally in order to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Clearly define Airbnb employer value proposition.
- Partner closely with Engineering leadership to define our unique value proposition for our technical organizations
- Experience conceiving, developing, running pilot tests, implementing, and continuously improving large-scale people processes
- Collaborate closely with brand and social marketing teams to create employment brand marketing plans, with a strong emphasis on engineering and tech hiring
- Define target audience and develop marketing campaigns and messaging that promote Airbnb as a great place to work and authentically communicate our unique culture
- Produce and coordinate content execution for careers website and other channels
- Project manage day-to-day planning and execution of brand and marketing efforts to support our hiring initiatives
- Coordinate and support Employer Branding events
- Coordinate external vendors for Employer Branding
- 3+ years relevant recruitment marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience conducting quantitative people research, including managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data using querying language such as SQL
- 2+ years project management experience
- A strong understanding of employer branding, and a track record of building beautiful and engaging marketing content
- Ability to influence and project manage multiple stakeholders - track record of success working on a team to drive project completion
- Understanding of how to track and evaluate metrics associated with recruiting and marketing campaigns in order to determine ROI
- Resourcefulness and a passion for smart and creative ideas
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top