Employment Brand Manager
Our Employment Brand Manager will help us share our unique culture by driving strategy and execution of our Engineering, Product, Design & Data Science recruitment marketing and brand efforts. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, recruiting and marketing expertise, and experience working with technology and technical teams. This is a highly collaborative role; you’ll partner with Recruiting, Diversity and Belonging, technical teams, employee resource groups, Marketing, and Communications to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and brand goals.
- Effectively telegraph Airbnb culture, mission and working environment both internally and externally in order to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Clearly define Airbnb employer value proposition.
- Partner closely with Engineering leadership to define our unique value proposition for our technical organizations
- Collaborate closely with brand and social marketing teams to create employment brand marketing plans, with a strong emphasis on engineering and tech hiring
- Define target audience and develop marketing campaigns and messaging that promote Airbnb as a great place to work and authentically communicate our unique culture
- Produce and coordinate content execution for careers website and other channels
- Project manage day-to-day planning and execution of brand and marketing efforts to support our hiring initiatives
- Coordinate and support Employer Branding events
- Coordinate external vendors for Employer Branding
- 8+ years in branding/marketing, with employment branding experience preferred
- A strong understanding of employer branding, and a track record of building beautiful and engaging marketing content
- Ability to influence and project manage multiple stakeholders - track record of success working on a team to drive project completion
- Understanding of how to track and evaluate metrics associated with recruiting and marketing campaigns in order to determine ROI
- Experience conceiving, developing, running pilot tests, implementing, and continuously improving large-scale people processes
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top