Director, Trip Education and Quality Mangement
Director, Trip Education and Quality management
We are seeking an experienced senior operations leader to oversee the global host quality and education programming. This person will be responsible for building out the team that runs the operations behind the Trips Marketplace. They will build and own the strategy and playbook for the full lifecycle of a trip host from application to continued recognition and engagement, with the aim of merchandising a wide array of five star experiences.
As a senior member of the Trips team, this person will provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to define what a great trip/experience is and ensure that all hosts/trips in our store/on our platform are vetted, trained, accountable and appreciated. They will create marketplace/host education, curriculum and training programs both online and offline. In addition, they will set strategy for a quality assurance program. As the leader of this team you will manage a strategic group of hospitality experts who are building the programming and tools to ensure world class trips are delivered to all airbnb travelers.
- Responsible for the high quality of all trips on the site.
- Lead and manage to the trips host engagement team that mirrors the core values of the company. Responsible for driving the org to achieve and surpass business goals and objectives.
- Influence large ground operations org to ensure programs are executed on a global level.
- Defines strategy of educational programs for hosts - both online and offline.
- Creates and runs host appreciation program.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes within the quality assurance and education.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high performance team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Proven track record of inspirational leadership and operational prowess.
- 10 - 15+ years of operations and leadership experience.
- Experience managing a global organization at a consumer facing company
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top