Director of Trips Operations, Americas
We are seeking an experienced senior operations leader to oversee the rapid growth of our Americas business (Canada, United States, Latin America). This person will be responsible for managing and developing the team that runs the operations behind the Trips Marketplace. They will create and implement the strategy for launching new markets across the region. They will also grow and develop our community of hosts across all of our active cities.
As a senior member of the Trips team, this person will provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to rapidly expand our footprint across the Americas and ensure we have enough experiences supply to satisfy the growing demand from the Airbnb community. The successful candidate will not only lead and manage a team of Trips Market Managers but also work with other key stakeholders and leaders to ensure that the quality of our hosts’ experiences are truly transformational for our guests.
- Defining market expansion and host acquisition strategy
- Acquiring high quality hosts with ‘evergreen’ experience supply right across key cities in the Americas
- Leading and managing a team of Trips Market Managers to ensure they hit their volume and quality goals
- Collaborating with the management team and other key stakeholders to ensure we have a healthy and safe marketplace for our guests
- Working with other Regional Trips Supply leaders across the world to develop best practices and playbooks
- Representing the Americas region to Senior leadership in Airbnb HQ
- Proven track record of inspirational leadership and operational prowess.
- 10 - 15+ years of relevant operations and leadership experience.
- Experience managing a global or regional team in a fast paced company
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and adopt a growth mindset
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top