Digital Content Producer-France/Belgium (Contract)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
**Please send your CV in English**
- Manage public policy digital programs in key markets.
- Act as point person in France and Belgium for all policy-related digital content.
- Execute a content strategy that shares news with opinion leaders and policy makers, while mobilizing our community for collective action
- Find creative and cost-effective ways to tell the story of the Airbnb community
- Lead day-to-day content creation.
- Produce all the campaign digital content for the region.
- Write and edit emails and blog posts
- Build digital tools (sign-ups, petitions, event RSVPs, etc)
- Oversee design of visual elements
- Post and engage on social media
- Track and manage all internal approvals
- Build pages, query target audiences, schedule and send email
- Engage frequently with actionable data and analytics.
- Understand and analyse key metrics to measure effectiveness
- Use these insights to optimize digital content
- Understand the political and social landscape in your region.
- Work closely with the policy, community organizing, and communications teams to understand the political landscape.
- Adjust our digital content strategy to best support the needs of the market
- Find creative ways to identify and feature good stories online
- Educate and train the local Airbnb community.
- Train staff on how to use digital organizing tools to empower the community
- Teach hosts and guests how to use social media to engage and empower the home sharing community
- Interact with Hosts and Guests.
- Attend events, and engage hosts and guests to get involved online.
Required skills, knowledge, and experience:
- 4+ years experience creating content
- Websites and online assets
- Political and/or mobilization campaign experience a plus
- Experience creating video content a plus
- “Digital Swiss Army Knife”
- Put a variety of creative and digital production skills to good use
- Understand all the elements and steps needed to produce great content, with the ability to jump into any aspect of content creation
- Great writing and editing skills
- Incredible attention to detail, but the ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to produce a variety of content
- Action-oriented emails to our community
- Narrative blog posts
- Social media posts
- Reports and impact studies, etc.
- A keen eye for design
- Create visual content in Adobe Creative Suite, including designing graphics, printed reports, photo albums
- Experience creating content in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e.; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and/or Lightroom)
- Graphic design, photography, videography, and/or editing skills
- Language Fluency Requirement: English, French
- Web savvy - knowledge of current digital organizing trends and web best practices
- Community-oriented - excited to meet the home sharing community, tell their story, drive them to action, and train them how to be advocates
- Ability to work independently - self-starter with a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a fast moving, creative and sometimes stressful environment
- Collaborative team player in a multi-task work environment - produce the highest calibre work product under aggressive deadlines
- Innovative and creative - create and optimize internal processes that respond to ever-shifting objectives and challenges
Tools of the job:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Project + Content Management
- Voter Activation Network (VAN)
- Google Docs/Sheets
Back to top