Digital Content Producer TW & HK
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
It is our mission to work closely with politicians, regulators, and legislators in Hong Kong and Taiwan about Airbnb, highlight the significant social and economic impact our business has on towns, cities and provinces, and showcase best practices from around the world. We want policy makers to understand the regulatory challenges that affect our host community and find solutions that are good for Hong Kong and Taiwan and our thriving local community across the two markets.
We are looking for a Digital Content Producer to manage public policy digital programs in Hong Kong and Taiwan. This role will report to the Head of Public Policy, Hong Kong and Taiwan, with focus on executing all policy related digital content and online promotion of Hong Kong and Taiwan as travel destinations. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Airbnb, travel and promoting Hong Kong and Taiwan as travel destinations . You will have proven your strong content creation skills, and an ability to drive projects from conception to execution.
Manage public policy digital programs in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Act as point person in Hong Kong and Taiwan for all policy-related digital content.
- Execute a content strategy that shares news with opinion leaders and policy makers, while mobilizing our community for collective action
- Execute a content strategy that drive more inbound guests travelling to Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Find creative and cost-effective ways to tell the story of the Airbnb community and to promote Hong Kong and Taiwan as travel destinations.
Lead day-to-day content creation.
- Produce all the campaign digital content for Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Write and edit emails and blog posts
- Build digital tools (sign-ups, petitions, event RSVPs, etc)
- Oversee design of visual elements
- Post and engage on social media
- Track and manage all internal approvals
- Build pages, query target audiences, schedule and send email
- Engage frequently with actionable data and analytics.
- Understand and analyse key metrics to measure effectiveness
- Use these insights to optimize digital content
- Understand the political and social landscape in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Work closely with the policy, community organizing, and communications teams to understand the political landscape.
- Adjust our digital content strategy to best support the needs of the market
- Find creative ways to identify and feature good stories online
- Educate and train the local Airbnb community.
- Train staff on how to use digital organizing tools to empower the community
- Teach hosts and guests how to use social media to engage and empower the home sharing community
Required skills, knowledge, and experience:
- 4+ years experience creating content
- Websites and online assets
- Experience creating video content a plus
“Digital Swiss Army Knife”
- Put a variety of creative and digital production skills to good use
- Understand all the elements and steps needed to produce great content, with the ability to jump into any aspect of content creation
- Great writing and editing skills in both English and Mandarin
- Incredible attention to detail, but the ability to see the bigger picture
Ability to produce a variety of content
- Action-oriented emails to our community
- Narrative blog posts
- Social media posts
- Reports and impact studies, etc.
- A keen eye for design
- Create visual content in Adobe Creative Suite, including designing graphics, printed reports, photo albums
- Experience creating content in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e.; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and/or Lightroom)
- Graphic design, photography, videography, and/or editing skills
Language Fluency Requirement: English and Mandarin
- Web savvy - knowledge of current digital organizing trends and web best practices
- Community-oriented - excited to meet the community, tell their story, drive them to action, and train them how to be advocates
- Ability to work independently - self-starter with a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a fast moving, creative and sometimes stressful environment
- Collaborative team player in a multi-task work environment - produce the highest calibre work product under aggressive deadlines
- Innovative and creative - create and optimize internal processes that respond to ever-shifting objectives and challenges
- Passionate to promote Hong Kong and Taiwan as travel destinations
Tools of the job:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Project + Content Management
- Voter Activation Network (VAN)
- Google Docs/Sheets
**Please send your CV in both English and Mandarin**
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top