Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are looking for a Design Recruiter to help build our Design, Content and Research teams here at Airbnb. Check out our design blog at Airbnb.Design for more information about our work and culture.
This role sits within the Design Recruiting team and you’ll be reporting to the Creative Recruiting Manager.
- Building a pipeline of top creative talent through researching and sourcing for candidates
- Creating a unique and memorable candidate experience
- Contacting and engaging candidates, managing their experience throughout the process
- Qualifying candidates for technical and team fit
- Managing and driving full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process
- Staying abreast of relevant news in the creative and tech startup space
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Minimum of 3 years experience sourcing and recruiting for design, content strategy and/or UX research teams at a consumer facing web/mobile startup with elite standards for design
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying and closing exceptional candidates
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels
- Experience working in a multi-national company and across multiple locations is desirable
- In-house recruiting experience
- Passion/interest and understanding of design and technology
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- BS/BA degree (design or creative field a plus)
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top