Design Recruiter (12 month contract)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are looking for a Design Recruiter to help build our Design, Content and Research teams here at Airbnb. Check out our design blog at Airbnb.Design for more information about our work and culture.
- Building a pipeline of top creative talent through researching and sourcing for candidates
- Creating a unique and memorable candidate experience
- Contacting and engaging candidates, managing their experience throughout the process
- Qualifying candidates for technical and team fit
- Managing and driving full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process
- Staying abreast of relevant news in the creative and tech startup space
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Minimum of 3 years experience sourcing and recruiting for design, content strategy and/or UX research teams at a consumer facing web/mobile startup with elite standards for design
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying and closing exceptional candidates
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels
- Experience working in a multi-national company and across multiple locations is desirable
- In-house recruiting experience
- Passion/interest and understanding of design and technology
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- BS/BA degree (design or creative field a plus)
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top