CX Global Quality Manager
The Customer Experience Global Quality Manager will develop the quality strategy and lead the implementation of a world-class quality framework that will drive consistency in the customer service experience we deliver across our global footprint as our business scales and evolves. The quality program will be underpinned by supporting data and metrics to ensure that we are quantitatively and qualitatively moving the needle towards delivering our vision of the most loved customer experience in the world. This will be achieved in close partnership with cross-functional shared services and customer operations teams.
The CX global quality manager, will report into the Director of CX Business Performance and lead regional quality teams in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, supporting our internal and outsource partner operations.
- Develop the Airbnb CX quality strategy and implementation framework including global programs and regional plans
- Define and implement the necessary QA processes, support structure and quality metrics in line with Industry best-practices (e.g. COPC) that drive performance.
- Drive global quality programs that identify key trends and actions that lead to measurable outcomes and improvements.
- Collaborate with other shared services teams ensuring quality is an integral part of the continuous improvement framework in CX Operations
- Drive, foster and influence a culture where quality is a core principle of CX operations and is advocated by all.
- Be the leader and voice of Quality Assurance, clearly articulating quality goals and impact on business performance with clarity and transparency.
- Comprehensively report on quality program status, performance and outcomes to leadership team and stakeholders on a regular basis
- Develop a fully trained, high performing, motivated and empowered global team.
- People leadership of the global QA teams ensuring consistent progress tracking, removal of blockers and resolution of escalated issues
- Ensure QA team support CX Operational change management and PMO roadmap delivery appropriately, ensuring changes are adopted and sustained.
- Develop business requirements, source and implement a leading quality management system to support the quality goals with improved analytics and reporting that drives clear actions and measurable results.
- 5-10 years’ experience in contact center quality assurance in a large organization (preferably geographically diverse or global) and ideally COPC certified
- Minimum 3 years in a QA leadership position with a track record of successful delivery
- Sound analytical skills and ability to deliver data-driven insights from quality initiatives
- Thorough understanding of call centre business performance metrics (efficiency and customer experience) and how they can be impacted by quality.
- A strong understanding of end to end processes within customer service operations
- Experience of working within a multisite contact center environment with a mix of internal/in-source and outsource contact centers
- A change professional who can challenge current ways of doing things.
- The ability to create robust and effective plans with clear priorities and objectives for the future.
- Good process improvement and project management experience
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal communications and organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of best-practice QA processes. COPC experience is a distinct advantage.
- Hands-on experience with QA systems and tools
- Self-aware and with a proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships across all levels within the organization and outsource partner/suppliers.
- Effective problem solving skills, high degree of initiative, creativity and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
While the role will be based in Dublin, Ireland or Portland Oregon, you must be willing to travel.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top