CX Business Process Improvement Manager
- Represent the BPI team in the Operational Change Management Team
- Build relationships with cross-functional CX and broader business stakeholders
- Organize, lead and facilitate global cross-functional programs and project teams.
- Partner with CX Analytics to develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Provide consultation on the use of Lean Six Sigma techniques to improve process performance and product quality and end to end customer experience
- Lead initiatives to implement best practices in operations
- Perform cost and benefit analyses and constructs business cases for process improvement opportunities.
- Present opportunities for approval to senior leadership
- Communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Lean Six Sigma mentor for BPI specialists
- Diagram and evaluate existing processes and leads process reviews.
- 7 years of post-graduate experience in operations
- Advanced knowledge of customer service and contact center operations
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certified
- Proven track-record of developing support solutions with positive impact to business metrics
- Experienced in project management and leading cross-functional teams to successfully achieve business goals
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced analytics capability
Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Operational Skills:
- Takes Initiative and pursues excellence in projects outcomes and, takes informed decisions with ease
- Effortlessly navigates the organisation and constantly achieves results
- Manages time efficiently and prioritizes work effectively in order to meet objectives.
- Solution oriented, overcomes obstacles, and quickly devices and implements workarounds
- Analytical skills:
- Proactively analyzes operational dashboards to determine areas for improvement, problems and the impact of a given process change.
- Skilled in the areas of process and root cause analysis, and statistics
- Manages innovation workshops to generate new opportunities to solve problems
- Effectively estimates, measures and manages work, and work of project team
- Constantly seeks stakeholders perspectives, and uses data to guide decision making
- Applies Lean Six Sigma methodology to solve business problems
- A critical thinker with the ability to understand the implications of a given scenario within the operational context
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Welcomes ambiguity and collaborates cross-functionally with various stakeholders
- Constantly self-aware and maintain composure in challenging circumstances
- Displays courage, speaks up in difficult situations and demonstrates comfort debating amongst leadership
- Excellent at building relationships, highly approachable, and receptive to others
- Leadership Skills:
- Craves accountability for work outcomes and delegates tasks and activities with ease
- Effectively motivates project teams to achieve shared goals and outcomes
- Navigates the organization easily and is able to achieve project results, challenge decisions and drive decisions making
- Communication Skills
- Superb at communicating upwards, laterally and downwards to stakeholders in the organization; including presenting to senior leadership
- Proficient at negotiating with stakeholders to achieve win-win outcomes, and knows when to concede, for the greater good
- Keeps stakeholders informed regarding project status, updates, risks and issues
- Skilled at influencing stakeholders to achieve buy-in to ideas
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top