Customer Experience Training Lead - APAC
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, thoughtful, and smart leader to guide our Regional CX Training Teams to success. The successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for Airbnb and our community.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Global Training Manager on the strategic development of local and global training programs
- Support both Local and Global training projects from start to finish
- Responsible for global training consistency and global delivery
- Responsible for overall project management of local and global training requests
- Investigate ways to utilize data to improve training
- Inspire, motivate, and support a team of trainers to set and meet their personal and professional goals.
- Manage all aspects of the the local Training Team, from hiring & certification, to development & performance reviews
- Accountable for assigning projects to CX Trainers, and supporting when necessary to see it through to completion
- Maintain knowledge of training, content, and delivery, in order to be able to assist CX Trainers at all times
- Represent the Global CX Training Team in communication with other teams in order to maintain a consistent voice, and allow Trainers to focus on training when in the classroom.
- Work with multiple teams outside of Training to ensure a holistic and collaborative training experience for Internal & Partner Crewbies
- Solid, proven background in Training & Development, ideally within the APAC region
- Direct People Management Experience necessary
- Genuine passion for all things learning
- Experience leading, inspiring, and motivating others to meet their goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work across many departments and many levels
- Highly organized
- Infinitely patient
- Collaborative personality – Someone who can work with a Training Team spread across the world, all working together towards common goals
- Constantly evaluate our work as a Training Team, finding ways for the team to be more efficient, relevant and valuable
- Some travel required (up to 30%)
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top